Compliments or Complaints
If you would like to Compliment or Praise an employee of the Sheriff's Office:
Please email your information on the employee(s) to us at email@example.com.
If you wish to make a Complaint please follow these guidelines:
and Print a copy of the
PERSONNEL COMPLAINT AFFIDAVIT
2. Fill out the form in detail on the alleged complaint
3. The completed form MUST be notarized.
A notary is available at the Sheriff's Office Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm.
4. The form can be brought to the SO and given to Captain Jackson, Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR)
or can be mailed to:
Cherokee County Sheriff's Office
Attn: Capt. Jackson (OPR)
272 Underwood St.
Rusk, TX 75785
5. ALL complaints will be thoroughly investigated.
6. If further guidance is necessary or you have a question about the complaint process
please contact Capt. Jackson at 903-683-2271 Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm.